Shrimp Scampi With Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ¼ lbs large or extra-large shrimp, shelled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 (3.5 oz) tub Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
This Recipe calls for
Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
3.5 oz tub
Shrimp Scampi has many variations, but this one is one of the tastiest. Boost the flavor with Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter, because, let’s be honest... the best part of Shrimp Scampi is the butter.
- Melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced shallots and cook until translucent, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Pat shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook until pink, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour white wine into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Let wine reduce by about half and then add Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter. Bring back to a slow simmer and return shrimp to the pan. Add chopped parsley and toss. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and serve with cooked pasta or crusty bread.