Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic Herb Butter
- 5 pounds potatoes, washed
- 3 Tbsp. salt
- 2 (3.5 oz.) tubs Epicurean Butter Roasted Garlic Herb Flavored Butter
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 bunch green onions, finely sliced
This Recipe calls for
Roasted Garlic Herb Butter
3.5 oz tub
Mashed Potatoes that taste better. Yep, it's possible. All you need is Epicurean Butter Roasted Garlic Herb Flavored Butter.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add cold water to an inch above the potatoes. Stir in 1 tablespoon of salt. Cover and bring to a gentle boil until a paring knife easily pierces the potato, about 45 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. When potatoes are done, drain them in a colander.
- Heat Epicurean Butter Roasted Garlic Herb Flavored Butter and half-and-half over low heat, add remaining salt, and set aside.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add butter and half-and-half mixture and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt to taste and serve.