Rice Crispy Treats With Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Butter
- 6 tbsp Epicurean Cinnamon & Brown Sugar butter
- 16 oz marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Black and orange sprinkles
This Recipe calls for
Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Butter
3.5 oz tub
Here is an easy and fun recipe for Halloween that the kids will love! Add a twist of flavor to your rice crispy treats by swapping out regular butter with Epicurean Cinnamon & Brown Sugar butter.
- Grease 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine Epicurean Cinnamon & Brown Sugar butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring until melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat, stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased pan.
- Cool completely and cut into rectangles.
- Top with black and orange sprinkles for a festive Halloween treat!