Chicken Piccata With Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ lemon, sliced
- 1 (3.5 oz) tub Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
This Recipe calls for
Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
3.5 oz tub
A buttery sauce goes a long way when it comes to chicken. Chicken breasts don't have to be boring. Anyone can make a delicious Chicken Piccata because all you need is Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter.
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten each chicken breast to ¼" thick.
- Heat oil in skillet and lightly brown each chicken breast, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm on a serving plate covered with foil.
- Add garlic to the hot skillet with the drippings.
- Add chicken broth and sliced lemons and cook over medium-high heat until sauce is reduced by about half. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, add Epicurean Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Flavored Butter and capers. Swirl mixture until butter melts.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breast, garnish with parsley and serve.