Chicken Piccata With Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ lemon, sliced
- One 3.5 oz tub Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
This Recipe calls for
Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
3.5 oz tub
Chicken breasts don't have to be boring. Treat them right and they will delight your tastebuds. All you need is Epicurean Lemon Garlic Herb Butter for one delicious Chicken Piccata.
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten each chicken breast to ¼" thick.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet and lightly brown each chicken breast, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Keep chicken breasts warm on a serving plate covered with foil.
- Add garlic to the hot skillet with the drippings.
- Add chicken broth and sliced lemons and cook over medium-high heat until sauce is reduced by about half. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, add Epicurean Lemon Garlic Herb butter and capers. Swirl mixture until butter melts.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breast, garnish with parsley and serve.