Chicken Breasts With Chili Lime Butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Epicurean Butter Chili Lime Flavored Butter
This Recipe calls for
Chili Lime Butter
3.5 oz tub
Chicken with Epicurean Butter Chili Lime Flavored Butter makes for a simple weeknight meal with a surprising amount of flavor.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Before adding chicken breasts to hot pan, pat chicken dry with a paper towel and pound each breast to about 3/4” thick. Then, liberally salt and pepper both sides.
- Sear chicken, about two minutes on each side.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until 165 degrees at its center. (Time may vary depending on breast thickness and your oven.)
- While chicken rests for five minutes, add Epicurean Butter Chili Lime Flavored Butter to the pan to melt. If needed, return the pan to the oven for additional melting.
- Plate the chicken and top with the melted butter using the back of a spoon or brush.
- Serve with veggies and a starch.