The Winter Fancy Food Show is the largest specialty food and beverage show on the West Coast, with more than 33,000 industry professionals and tastemakers. Last month, the Epicurean team packed up all of our innovative, buttery goodness and traveled to San Francisco to participate as exhibitors at the WFFS.
This show had such an amazing energy. Over the course of three days, thousands of people poured into the Moscone Center to sample specialty foods and beverages, learn about new trends, and talk to over 1,400 exhibitors in the industry. We had a great time meeting with customers and taking in the sights (check out the “super” picture Jelly Belly created out of jelly beans!).
At the Epicurean booth, we shared tastes of all of the Epicurean finishing butter flavors as well as information about our food service and custom blending capabilities. We even got to show off our Gold sofi Award.
This year, it was the single-serve butter packets that created buzz for Epicurean Butter at the Winter Fancy Food Show.
Single-Serve Butter Packets Steal The Show
Our single-serve butter packets are game-changers. They are:
- Portable, convenient, and available in 9 of the top Epicurean flavors, including the award-winning Organic Cocoa Coconut Butter.
- Just the right amount of fresh, culinary-inspired butter to finish a meal like a pro.
- Pair perfectly with meal kits like the ones at Plated and Munchery.
Simply knead and squeeze into sauces, pasta, oatmeal, or onto veggies, bread, or grilled meat and fish. The possibilities are endless.
What People Are Saying
At the WFFS, we received wonderful feedback at our booth. A Plated customer came by because she recognized our brand after receiving a one-ounce packet of Roasted Garlic Herb butter in her Garlic Butter Salmon meal kit. Munchery customers also visited our booth to tell us they recognized our brand from meal kits they had received.
Existing Epicurean customers were excited to see the new single-serve packets. We were thrilled to hear them say things like:
- "Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?"
- "This is going to be big..."
- "Ship samples to me! I know how we can use those."
- "May I take one now so I can have it for the restaurant tonight?"
We also received feedback in various publications including:
- Extra Crispy. The food site of Time magazine, listed Epicurean Butter in “12 Things We Loved At The Fancy Food Show” saying, “Pastries and French toast practically beg for the rich chocolate butter from this 12-year old company. The garlic version one-ups your current toast or egg game.”
- Dairy Foods. They featured our single-serve flavored butter packets on their New Dairy Products page.
What did you discover at the WFFS this year? Read more about our experience with the Summer Fancy Food Show and sofi Award.