This just in and just in time for Thanksgiving too, all Kroger grocery stores (King Soopers, Cala Foods, City Markets, Copps, Dillons, FoodsCo, Fred Meyer Stores, Fry's, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Pick 'n Save, Quality Food Centers, Ralphs, Food 4 Less, and Smith's Food and Drug) are selling produce skillet kits featuring one ounce packets of Epicurean Butter.
These handy produce kits make side dishes simple to prepare and flavorful. There are a number of them to try.
1. Tuscan Kale and Red Onion Skillet (with Epicurean Butter Tuscan Herb flavor)
2. Chili Lime Sweet Potato Fries (with Chili Lime butter)
3. Sweet Potato Rice Casserole (with Cinnamon & Brown Sugar butter)
4. Cauliflower Rice Pilaf (with Roasted Garlic Herb butter)
5. Citrus Garlic Herb Green Beans (with Lemon Garlic Herb butter)
6. Garlic Herb Red Potatoes (with Roasted Garlic Herb butter)
Each skillet kit includes straightforward cooking instructions that tell you how to incorporate the butter into the recipe just as Epicurean Butter intends－as a finishing butter. Here’s an example set of instructions from the Tuscan Kale and Red Onion Skillet: “Saute vegetables with oil, salt and pepper on high for 3-4 minutes, until tender. Once cooked and tender, toss with Tuscan Herb Butter. Serve immediately.”
Of course, we’ve tried all the kits, and love them all. Though , the Sweet Potato Rice Casserole is our favorite and will most definitely be on our holiday tables. Next time you are at your local Kroger, find the Epicurean Butter skillets in the produce section near the bagged salads.