It may be simple, but it’s definitely a divine weeknight dinner. It only calls for a few ingredients and only takes a few minutes to cook. If you are a fan of fish, you will be a fan of this.
Fish Baked in Parchment with Lemon Garlic Herb ButterBy Epicurean Butter
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 17 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients:- Parchment paper
- 4, 6 oz fillets of firm white fish between ¾ and 1 in thick
- 1, 3.5 oz container of Epicurean's Butter Lemon Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 red and 1 orange pepper, julienne sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, julienne sliced
- Lemon slices
Instructions:- Preheat oven 400 degrees, rack in middle of oven.
- Grease large piece of parchment paper in half then open and lay flat.
- Place vegetables and lemon slices on parchment paper.
- Place fish fillet on lemon slices.
- Top with 1 TBL Lemon Garlic Herb Butter.
- Fold parchment over fish and make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides. Create a half-moon shaped packet.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and bake 15-17 minutes until fish is opaque.
- Transfer packets to dinner plates and carefully open and serve.