Invite Epicurean Butter to your Holiday table!
An Epicurean Butter Holiday Giveaway
Share a photo of a Thanksgiving dish you made using Epicurean Butter and be entered to win an elegant surf, turf, and butter basket just in time for Christmas!
For the first time ever Epicurean Butter is giving away a HUGE holiday basket filled with lobster, steak, and lots of butter made by yours truly. Valued at $200.00, the basket will include nearly everything you’ll need to make a memorable Christmas or New Year’s meal for four people.
Everyone is invited to participate.
You don’t have to have your own blog. You don’t have to be gourmet cook. Anyone in the contiguous United States is welcome to participate in the contest. All you’ll need to do is follow these steps.
- Like the Epicurean Butter Facebook page.
- Make a Thanksgiving Day dish using one of Epicurean Butter’s products.
- Take a picture of your dish.
- Post your picture to our Facebook page and be sure to describe what you made and what Epicurean Butter flavor you used. Also be sure to post your picture/description before 11:59 pm on Thursday, December 5.
An Epicurean Butter representative will choose a winner at random on Friday, December 6. The holiday surf, turf, and butter basket will be shipped in an insulated cooler with ice packs so that it arrives on the winner’s doorstep by Wednesday, December 18.
Consider these butter serving ideas for your Thanksgiving meal.
As a contest participant you are free to make ANY dish you are inspired to make. You are also free to use any one of our butter flavors (here’s a full list of our butters). The following serving suggestions are merely that…suggestions. We encourage you to get as creative as you like!
- Place a few tablespoons of butter beneath the skin of a turkey
- Flavor and moisten a dressing
- Toss butter with green beans, carrots, pearl onions, or another vegetable
- Spread on top of warm bread
- Mix in mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes
- Spread on bread for day after turkey sandwiches
The contest is now open and will remain open through December 5th. We hope you’ll enter to win!
ps - This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.