Daily Dose of Dairy features Epicurean Butter in its list of Butter and Yellow Spreads.
- Chefs around the country appreciate the numerous flavorful compound butters from Epicurean Butter, which come in sweet and savory flavors for use in all types of culinary delights.
- The company also markets its premium butters (base on Grade AA butter and canola oil) through specialty and gourmet retail shops.
- They are sold in 3.5-ounce tubs, which contain approximately seven 1-tablespoon servings.
- Most recently, the company added Caramel Sea Salt and Sea Salt & Black Pepper to its lineup, which includes signature flavors such as Black Truffle, Chili Lime, Honey Pecan, Lemon Pepper, Porcini Sage and Roasted Garlic Herb.
- A single serving contains 80 to 100 calories, depending on flavor.
- Serving suggestions for Caramel Sea Salt Butter include use on breakfast items such as French toast, waffles and muffins, as well as on hot dinner biscuits, sweet potatoes, butternut squash and bread pudding.
- The Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Butter makes for a classic, yet delectable spread for artisan bread, as well as a finishing butter for meat and seafood.